With this Gadget Lab it declares that the equipment complies with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/CE.
Disposal of Old Electrical & Electronic Equipment (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems)
This symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources.
For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local Civic Office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
Use of the Headphones
Adjust the headband for optimal fit.
With the supplied audio cable, you can use headphones with the various compatible devices with use. Connect the audio cable to an external audio device.
- Ideal PC Headset for voice chattin and music listening.
- Talk hands-free with in-line microphone.
- Light weight design for long lasting wearing comfort.
Precautions for use
- Be careful not to use the headset at too loud a volume level. Otherwise, feedback (a howling effect) may be heard as the microphone picks up the loud sound from the headphone unit.
- Listening with the headset at high volume may affect your hearing. For traffic safety, do not use while driving or cycling.
- Do not put weight or pressure on the headset as it may cause the headset to deform during long storage.
- The ear pads may deteriorate due to long term storage or use.
The validity of the CE marking is restricted to only those countries where it is in force, (European Economic Area in particular to EEA countries).