Gadget Lab declare that the appliance complies with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions established by Directive 1999/5/EC.
Treatment of the electric or electronic device at the end of its life (applicable in all European Union countries and in other European countries with a separate collection system)
This symbol on the product or on the packaging indicates that the product must not be considered as a normal domestic waste, but must instead be delivered to an appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic appliances ( RAEE ).
By ensuring that this product is disposed of properly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and health that could otherwise be caused by inappropriate disposal.
Recycling materials helps conserve natural resources. For more detailed information about the recycling of this product, you can contact the municipal office, the local waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased it.
In the event of abusive disposal of electrical and / or electronic equipment, the penalties provided for by the applicable legislation (valid only for Italy) may be applied.
Adjust the band for optimal fit.
With the supplied audio cable, you can use headphones with various compatible devices for use. Connect the supplied audio cable to an external audio device.
- PC headphones ideal for talking and listening to music.
- Online microphone for hands-free talking.
- Lightweight design for comfortable and durable portability.
Precaution for use
- Be careful not to use the headphones too loudly. Otherwise, you may hear a return noise (feedback effect) when the microphone picks up the loud sounds coming from the headphone unit.
- Listening at high volume with headphones can cause hearing damage. For road safety reasons, do not use headphones while driving or cycling.
- During the storage period, do not put heavy objects on or apply pressure to the earphones to prevent them from deforming.
- It is possible for the earphones to wear out due to prolonged periods of storage or use.
The validity of the CE mark is limited only to the countries in which it is in force, particularly to the countries of the EEA (European Economic Area).