A struggle faced by many companies, crafting and implementing an exciting marketing campaign takes innovation, determination and a willingness to think beyond what has already been done. Customizable promotional products enable brands to distribute branded products designed for different buyer personas while increasing ROI.
The Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) regularly reports on the effectiveness of promotional products. According to recent publications from the PPAI, tech-related products are desired by customers, beneficial for brands and produce positive results. Specifically, research uncovered the following statistics about promotional products.
- Approximately 80% of consumers own 10 or less promotional products.
- Computer-related products and health products are viewed as equally useful, outranking all other branded products.
- Among products kept for contact information, nearly 30% were an electronic device or accessory.
- Tied with calendars and planners, computer products are used more than any other product.
- Nearly one-third of promotional product recipients conduct business with the advertiser for the first time within one year of receiving the gift.
Clearly, branded giveaways make an impact on customers and businesses. Between increasing customer loyalty, heightening brand recognition and providing a boost in sales, promotional products offer brands endless options to advertise.
The mobile industry has now surpassed the PC market and the mobile phone accessories market is now valued at $20 billion, which is larger than the smart phone market itself. With such a growing demand for mobile technology, brands that invest in promotional accessories for phones and tablets will stay connected to their audience for generations.
So need I say once again, it is time to jump on the tech promotional products bandwagon people!